Faux Leather Nappy Backpack - Olive
The OiOi Signature Nappy Backpack is a popular and functional choice for parents who need a convenient and organised way to carry all their family's essentials. You can easily carry it by the handle or wear it on your back with the comfortable and adjustable padded shoulder straps. It can also be attached to a stroller for added convenience while out and about.
- Measures H38cm x W31cm x D15cm
- Made from Premium Faux Leather; Lining: 100% Water-Resistant Nylon
- Easy to wipe clean inside & out
- Eight pockets; three internal elasticised pockets, one internal zip pocket, two external front pockets and two external elasticised & insulated pockets for bottles
- Key clip
- Protective metal feet at the bottom of the bag
- Thick, padded, and adjustable shoulder straps
- Large zip-around opening for easy access to the main compartment
- 20 litre capacity; fits a 15" Laptop in the main compartment
- Includes large padded wipeable change mat, insulated bottle holder, clear zip purse and two stroller straps
- 1 x faux leather nappy backpack
- 1 x compact folded change mat
- 1 x insulated bottle holder with up to 2 hours insulation (fits bottle size up to 330 ml
- 1 x transparent zip top purse
- 2 x stroller straps that hang the bag neatly from any stroller
Dimensions: H38cm x W31cm x D15cm
Volume: 20 Litres
Shell: 100% Premium Faux Leather
Lining & Accessories: 100% Water-Resistant Nylon
Fits laptops and tablets up to 18"
Change Mat Dimensions: H53cm x W33cm
Clear Storage Purse Dimensions: H25cm x W17cm
For your peace of mind, our Faux Leather (PU fabric) and linings are REACH compliant, meaning no toxic levels of chemicals are used in the manufacturing process.
We have also independently tested our PU with leading independent body, Intertek. Our PU has met & exceeded Intertek's stringent tests for levels of lead & its compounds, BPA, formaldehyde, 9 types of phthalates, PFOAS and additional substances. The PVC pouch is also phthalate free
Our best-selling material for a reason, Faux Leather is easy to wipe-clean and water-resistant.
Clean the material with a soft and dry cloth. Stains can be cleaned with a lightly damp cloth and mild soap. Please wipe the stain in a soft, circular motion.
Warning: Detach the bag and accessories from stroller before removing your child to prevent stroller from tipping and injuring your child. Please check the user manual of your pram regarding weight restrictions.